A fun bracelet to wear that doubles as a counter for your knitting! Need a counter with more? Try the 3-row Abacus!
- Each bracelet comes packaged ready to wrap in a pretty little pillow box.
- Directions are inside the package, and include a handy you tube link to a video, in case you or your knitter hate reading (gasp!)
- The Ablet Knitting Abacus is fully adjustable and fits anywhere from a 6" wrist all the way to a 9" wrist. (In other words, like everyone!)
- Materials are silver plated brass findings and chain, ribbon, and resin, wood, and silver plated beads depending on the style (trust me, we've tried everything, these materials work the best... form follows function.)
- No the beads don't slide unless YOU slide them, it's like magic, seriously.
- So uniquely awesome that it has a patent.
- Hand Made in the USA (No offense to Walmart or anything... craft snobs unite!)
See the video here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XgKikRER0iI