Knitting Fingerless Mitts
This class is designed to you how to knit in the round using double pointed needles (dpns), 2 circular needles, or 1 long circular needle (magic loop).
Cost: $45 (not including supplies)
- Knit, purl and simple knit purl combinations
- At least one type of cast on
- 110 yds of DK weight yarn
- Size 6 needles (or the size you need to get a gauge of 5.5 stitches per inch in stockinette) of the type necessary to learn the method you wish to use (a set of dpns, 2 circular needles, or 1 long circular needle for magic loop)
- Tapestry needle
Class will be held at Island Wools, 140B First St, Friday Harbor, WA
- Three Tuesday evenings 6:30-8:00pm. March 10th, 17th, and 24th.
- If the minimum number of students does not register at least 2 days prior to the first class and the class needs to be cancelled, the deposit will be fully refunded or applied to another class of the student’s choice. Class deposits will not be refunded for any reason other than that stated above, but a student can find a substitute for their seat without penalty.
- Only registered students may sit in on class. As such, children or guardians (depending on the class) may not sit in unless they have paid for a full registration.
Island Wools is happy to offer a 10% discount on supplies purchased for the class when paid for with cash or check.