The Art of Felfs
Learn to Knit Felfs
We will dive into the wonderful world of knitted and felted Felfs, Cat Bordhi’s latest creation. These are fabulous little slippers that can be easily made into ANY size with any feltable yarn.Cost: $30 (not including supplies)
- At least one type of cast on
- The knit stitch
Supplies needed: Please purchase supplies BEFORE the first class!!
- “First Felfs for Families” or “The Art of Felfs” ebook
- Any feltable yarn
- Appropriate needles for the yarn
- Tapestry needle
Class dates and times:
Class will be held at Island Wools, 140B First St, Friday Harbor, WA
- Two Wednesday mornings, 10:30-12:00. January 28th and February 4th.
- If the minimum number of students does not register at least 7 days prior to the first class and the class needs to be cancelled, the deposit will be fully refunded or applied to another class of the student’s choice. Class deposits will not be refunded for any reason other than that stated above, but a student can find a substitute for their seat without penalty.
- Only registered students may sit in on class. As such, children or guardians (depending on the class) may not sit in unless they have paid for a full registration.
Island Wools is delighted to offer a 10% discount on supplies purchased for classes when you use cash or check.